Our animals are looking for a forever home!
All cats and dogs placed for adoption are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, dewormed and microchipped; they are also covered by a 15-day health warranty.
For information on our animals available for adoption, please call 819 821-4727, ext. 107.
Our qualified team will be able to give you additional information with the file of the animal you are interested in in hand!
Please note that this page is updated daily from Monday to Friday. It is not possible to reserve an animal.
1. You fill out the application form in the description page of the desired dog.
2. Our dog behaviorists analyze each application in depth and pre-select the families that best match the animal’s needs.
3. Our dog behaviorists call the pre-selected families only to validate the information entered in the form and to schedule a meeting with the animal.
4. If you are selected after the phone call, you will meet the dog with an adoption counsellor.
5. If the adoption is approved by our team, you sign the contract, pay the fees and go home with your new friend!
If a dog has the mention “EN ATTENTE” on its picture, it means that we have received enough applications. It is therefore no longer possible to fill out the application form.
CAT or SMALL ANIMALS:
1. Target, if possible, the animal you are interested in by viewing the photos and brief descriptions posted below. When an animal has the mention “EN ATTENTE” on its picture, it means that an appointment has already been made for it.
2. Contact us at 819821-4727, option 8 to make an adoption appointment. This appointment does not commit you to adopt the animal you have targeted. Appointments are made by phone only, so there is no need to send an email regarding an animal for adoption.
Please do not contact us for an animal that is already marked “EN ATTENTE”.
Thank you for your understanding!